The new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV launched in India with a special introductory price of INR 29,90,000 Lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi). The deliveries of the vehicle will commence from today at La Maison Citroën phygital showrooms across the country.
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV – Introductory Prices (variant wise) (ex-showroom Delhi)
|Feel (Mono-Tone)||INR 29,90,000 lakhs|
|Feel (Bi-Tone)||INR 30,40,000 lakhs|
|Shine (Mono-Tone/Bi-Tone)||INR 31,90,000 lakhs|
CITROËN 360° COMFORT STRATEGY FOR INDIA
To make the Citroën ownership extremely comfortable, the company is launching Citroën Future Sure for Indian customers. This comprehensive package allows customers to Own a Citroën with an easy monthly payment of INR 49,999, including an assured future value on the C5 Aircross SUV. The package also includes Routine Maintenance, Extended Warranty, Roadside assistance and an on-road financing for upto 5 years.
Another live example of Citroën’s India-first initiatives are La Maison Citroën phygital dealerships in 10 cities –New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chennai. At these showrooms, customers get to experience the seamless, omni-channel retail concept through
ATAWADAC (AnyTime, AnyWhere, AnyDevice, AnyContent). A full digital ecosystem will link seamlessly the digital experience of customers and will enrich the journey at the showroom with ATAWADAC reception Bar, High Definition (HD) 3D configurator, Citroën Origins touchscreen. Available both, online and at La Maison Citroën dealerships, the HD 360° 3D Configurator offers real time 3D visualization that renders visuals in an extremely realistic way.
Citroën is launching 100% direct online buying for the C5 Aircross SUV. Customers in over 50 Indian cities (online network city list in appendix) outside the dealer network will be covered through this direct online initiative and can order directly from the factory. A dedicated e-commerce-enabled website with a seamless journey for selection of finance, insurance, annual maintenance packages, extended warranty as well as trade-in of the existing car is available. Customers will be supported by a dedicated Test Drive fleet, E-sales advisor, Virtual Product Demo and a Doorstep Delivery facility.
NEW CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV
The flagship SUV from Citroën is assembled in India at the Company’s plant in Thiruvallur, near Chennai. This ‘Comfort Class SUV’ has a distinguished dynamic design and is available in four body colours and an optional black roof, for a personalised look. Today, globally, the brand’s leadership is illustrated by its “unique comfort” signature and embodied by the five key aims of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® Programme illustrated in the new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV:
1. Flying Carpet Effect for cushioning the discomfort from road bumps through the Progressive Hydraulic Cushions® equipped suspension system, exclusively developed by Citroën.
2. A stress-free travel environment Cocooned in Comfort with Acoustic Front Windscreen & Front Window glasses, Advanced Comfort Seats and 3 individually sliding, reclining & modular rear seats that fold flat to offer a class leading boot space.
3. Panoramic Life with brighter and airier cabin and relaxing views of the scenery outside especially with its Panoramic Sunroof (Shine variant)
4. Intuitive Technologies to simplify life on-board which include the unique Grip Control® System with multiple drive surface options, Blind Spot Monitoring System, Park Assist feature which enables you to park the car with only the brake and accelerator control while the car steers itself, Foot Operated Hands free Electric Tailgate (Shine variant), Engine Stop & Start function, a 31.24 cm Digital Driver Display, a 20.32 cm Infotainment Touchscreen with Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto amongst a host of other technological features.
5. Powerful yet refined 2.0 litre Diesel Engine and 8-speed “Efficient Automatic Transmission”. The C5 Aircross SUV offers best-in-class Fuel Efficiency of 18.6 kmpl (ARAI certified)
6. With 10 key Driving and Safety aids, customers can experience comfort for mind along with the driving comfort.
The new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV has been launched in 4 colours – Pearl White, Tijuca Blue, Cumulus Grey & Perla Nera Black. These are available in both full body colour and bi-tone options with a wide range of accessories on offer.
Customers can test drive and experience the unmatched comfort of the new Citroën C5 Aircross SUV by visiting any of our La Maison Citroën phygital showrooms or book it on www.citroen.in.