CarsKia

Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV Receives 50,000 Bookings in Two months

Kia Motors has announced that the Kia Sonet Subcompact has received more than 50,000 bookings in two months which was launched on September 18,2020. The company says that it received an average of two bookings for the sonet every three minutes. The Kia Motors has received 60 percent bookings for the 1.0-turbo petrol and the 1.2-petrol models while the remaining 40 percent is for diesel models. The price of the car starts at Rs. 6.71 lakh and goes up to Rs. 12.89 lakh for the top-spec automatic variants.

Kia Sonet’s top-of-the-line automatic variants were not priced at the time of launch, even as bookings were open for the specific trims. The price for the top-spec automatic variants was announced a week later, after the launch. Later, the company has introduced two new variants, with the addition of two new variants, the Kia Sonet will now be available in a total of 16 variants.

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button