Mercedes-Benz, today launched the stylish New GLC Coupe. The New GLC Coupé is highly impressive with its distinctive appearance, innovative driving assistance systems, a new engine line-up and the latest generation of the MBUX Mercedes-Benz User Experience infotainment system.
· The ‘Made in India’ GLC Coupé is launched in two variants: 300d 4MATIC diesel and 300 4MATIC petrol
· Mercedes-Benz offers the largest SUV portfolio in the luxury car segment with 8 SUVs
· Local production of the GLC Coupé is expected to cater to increasing demand for the SUV Coupe
· The new GLC Coupé has equipped with Mercedes me connect that offers multiple convenient connect features like remote Lock/ Unlock, Car locator, Speed Monitor, emergency e-Call, etc. accessible from the customer’s smart phone/tablet
· It comes with the swanky new generation telematics, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (NTG 6.0) | Capable with ‘Over the Air’ updates
· MBUX: The most intuitive in car virtual assistant and infotainment system based on AI and ML in the luxury car segment takes the always on experience to a whole new level