Royal Enfield collaborates with Belstaff for an exclusive Capsule range of apparel
Inspired by the shared legacy of pure motorcycling and timeless design, two iconic brands Royal Enfield and Belstaff have joined hands to bring you an exclusive range of apparels to celebrate the 120th anniversary of Royal Enfield.
Launched in 1924, Belstaff is one of the leading British Heritage brands, known worldwide for its high performance outerwear and jackets, and has been the apparel brand of choice for adventurers globally. The brand has a reputation for delivering timeless and premium quality products throughout its ranges. With decades of experience in the motorcycle and apparel industry, Royal Enfield and Belstaff have been developing an iconic range of products that have been synonymous with the spirit of motorcycling, which can be passed from one generation to the next. Embracing the spirit of exploration has always been intrinsic to the ethos of both brands. This special collaboration marks a new chapter in both brands’ commitment to building a culture around the joys of riding pure and of fostering community.
Fans of both brands will love the exclusive collection, which includes a range of heritage-inspired t-shirts, zip-up sweatshirts, caps, enamel mugs and the hero pieces of the collection – the two limited edition Royal Enfield x Belstaff waxed jackets Trialmaster jacket and the Brooklands armoured motorcycle jacket. Every jacket is styled with a special commemorative “Royal Enfield 120-year Anniversary” patch on the right-hand sleeve and an additional “Limited Edition” riveted metal plaque on the inside zip. With a run of only 500 jackets each in Belstaff’s ‘Classic Black’ colourway, each piece is truly a collector’s item.
Commenting on this iconic collaboration, Mr. Puneet Sood, National Business Head – North and West India & Global Head – Apparel Business – Royal Enfield said,“Since 1901, we have been delivering holistic motorcycling experiences to our consumers and riders. As we celebrate our 120th anniversary this year, we have exciting plans to further take these experiences a notch above with a series of collaborations that resonate with our heritage and legacy. In line with this idea, we are delighted to collaborate with another iconic British brand- Belstaff to commemorate the special milestone with an exclusive line of apparel celebrating our glorious journey. Our humble beginnings from the Redditch factory symbolize a legacy of craftsmanship and resilience, and if there’s another British brand that honours the legacy in a similar way, it’s certainly Belstaff. With this collaboration, we aim to write a new chapter in the brand history that celebrates the spirit of riding.”
The limited edition capsule collection launches today in India and will be available exclusively on the Royal Enfield’s online store:(https://store.royalenfield.com/collections/belstaff-x-royal-enfield) in India and will also be available at the Royal Enfield dealerships until the stock lasts. In homage to the collaboration of two iconic heritage bands, the in-house Royal Enfield Custom Team have developed two custom Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 motorcycles – boasting one-of-a-kind liveries and featuring unique design elements incorporating Belstaff’s legendary British Millerain waxed canvas and antique brass hardware. These beautiful custom bikes will be showcased around Europe in some of Belstaff’s flagship stores and concessions.
Individual product information:
- The Trialmaster Jacket – The definitive waxed cotton jacket since 1948, the Trialmaster was originally designed to cope with the gruelling conditions of the Scottish Six Days Trial. Built to last from waxed cotton, it features a legacy slanted map pocket, Antique brass zip and hardware, Corduroy linings at the collar, cuffs and hem, and adjustable belt so you can perfect the fit
- Brooklands armoured riding jacket – This shorter length waxed cotton motorcycle jacket is packed with useful rider-specific CE certified features – including D30 armour at shoulders and elbows, quilted patches on shoulders and elbows, an inside pocket for back protector, and waterproof membrane. The classic Belstaff design is complete with a unique olive lining, detachable quilted lining, two patch pockets on the chest and zipped lower pockets
- Zip-through Sweatshirt – combining track top convenience, sweatshirt comfort and no hood to get in the way. Cut from Belstaff’s soft, cotton loopback jersey, with two side pockets and chest pocket. Available in Black,Olive or Grey
- 120 Year Anniversary T-Shirt – this soft cotton t-shirt celebrates Royal Enfield’s long motorcycle history with the Belstaff Phoenix logo on the chest, and the 120 years logo on the reverse, for a celebratory twist on this comfortable classic. Available in White or Olive
- Joint Logo T-Shirt – This soft cotton t-shirt is a wardrobe staple, with the two brands joining forces on the front celebrating the collaboration. Available in Black or Grey
- Heritage T-Shirt – Diving into the archives, this soft cotton t-shirt shows the Made Like A Gun design on the front, calling out Royal Enfields roots in Redditch, England. Available in Black or White
- Logos Caps – The Box Logo Baseball Cap takes sportswear heritage and turns it into a stylish, wear-anywhere accessory. A classic, six-panel strapback design, it features the combined logos while the washed cotton twill construction, in stone, makes this a go-anywhere heavy-hitter. Available in Black or Khaki
- Logos Mug – A classic enamel Tea & Coffee Mug with the two brands. Lightweight and incredibly hard-wearing thanks to the steel construction, the white mug with black edging is filled to the brim with retro charm.