Volkswagen digitalizes its sales and service portfolio in India
- Preparing for the future: Volkswagen India initiates an online retail sales and service offering, enabling customers with the flexibility to choose their preferred Volkswagen at their comfort
- Integration with dealerships: Volkswagen integrates its 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints in this process. Customers can choose their preferred dealership while booking online
- Peace of mind: From customers displaying their interest, to a conversation with the sales consultant up till the vehicle handover process, Volkswagen offers a contactless experience
- Online retail: Interested customers can browse all product offerings (sales & service), choose their preferred dealerships and provide their details for a virtual interaction. For those preferring to visit the showroom or workshop, can request for a pick-up and drop service via their chosen dealership
- Secured transaction: Verification will be authenticated through an OTP generation by the preferred dealership
- Sanitization measures: All Volkswagen facilities across the network along with the vehicles will be thoroughly sanitized on a regular basis to ensure employee and customer safety
Volkswagen is digitizing its sales and service portfolio enabling customers with the flexibility to choose their preferred Volkswagen at their comfort and convenience. The online retail process is simple, hassle-free and provides an end-to-end contactless experience. From a customer displaying interest, to a conversation with the sales consultant up till the vehicle handover process, will be conducted virtually.
Preparing for the future, Volkswagen has integrated its 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints in this process. Thus, enabling customers to choose their preferred dealership while booking online. To book a car or service product, customers can visit Volkswagen India’s website and browse through the range of models on display, gather product details and the relevant pricing information. Similarly, to book service products customers can fill personal details and their requirements online for the service team to deliver the request at the customer’s preferred timeslot. Customers can also opt for pick-up and drop off services basis their convenience to visit a dealership or workshop. For a secured transaction, verification will be authenticated through an OTP generation by the preferred dealership.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “At Volkswagen, digitalization has been the core principle of our strategies. With the launch of our simple, secure and user-friendly online retail platform, we are pushing the boundaries of end-to-end retail sales and strengthening our commitment to customers. We aim to provide our customers the flexibility in choosing their preferred Volkswagen product through a contactless channel.”
To instill confidence in employees and customers, all Volkswagen facilities across the network along with the vehicles will be thoroughly sanitized on a regular basis for their safety.