Volkswagen India extends the service period and warranty on products until 30th June 2021
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India announced an extension to their comprehensive service support for their customers until 30th June 2021. As a responsible brand, Volkswagen India is taking several measures to support its customers, dealers, and employees across all its networks pan-India, due to the current prevailing Covid-19 conditions and lockdown.
As the country battles with the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, many states in the country have either imposed lockdowns or strict regulations to keep the virus spread in control. Given the uncertainty due to pandemic-induced lockdowns and travel restrictions in several states across the country, customers are unable to bring or send their vehicles to the authorized service centers for scheduled maintenance or repairs. Volkswagen India is committed to its customer’s convenience and to address the current situation, the brand is offering them utmost support by introducing an extended comprehensive service assistance which includes warranty, extended warranty, RSA and service value packages for its customers.
“Speaking on this situation, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “Keeping in mind these unprecedented times, we have announced an extension to all our comprehensive services and warranties until 30 June 2021. As a customer centric brand, we prioritize the safety of our customers and our extended service support package is an assurance that all services will be provided as applicable. We understand customer’s requirements and through these initiatives, we aim to provide a peace of mind ownership experience to all our valued customers.”
In lieu of the current challenging times, Volkswagen India continues to ensure safety of its customers and will communicate closely with them. To extend the comprehensive service support, customers can visit any authorized Volkswagen workshops across India, once the lockdown is lifted.
- Extension up to 30th June 2021: All customers whose car services were due and missed during the period starting from 1st April 2021 to 31st May 2021, can now avail the extended service support till 30th June 2021
- Purchase an Extended Warranty (EW): Customer whose car’s two-year warranty is getting completed in April and May 2021, can purchase the extended warranty till 30th June 2021
- Existing Extended Warranty Customers: All existing customers who have already availed extended warranty (EW) and whose EW period is due to expire between 15th April 2021 to 31st May 2021, could report to our Authorized Workshops till 30th June 2021, for any repairs under the EW policy
- Extension of RSA Services: Repair-on-Site for RSA policies expiring in April and May, extended till 30th June 2021 (including Retail RSA policies)
- Service Value Package (SVP): All customers with a valid SVP and whose maintenance is due during the months of April and May 2021, can avail the same with no extra costs at our authorized workshops, till 30th June 2021