Nissan Kicks deliveries will begin immediately post the launch on 22nd this month
Nissan will start the deliveries of its upcoming Kicks SUV in January 2019. That is, as soon as the vehicle is launched on 22nd January. We have driven the Kicks at the media drive in Kucch and the initial impressions are pretty good.
500 customers also stand a chance to win free tickets to the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 in England-Wales in June. Those offer is applicable for those customers who book their Nissan Kicks in January 2019. It will be a lucky draw offer. Nissan Kicks is the official World Cup Car of the 2019 cricket World Cup.
The Kicks is the first SUV of its class to get 360° surround view camera, and will be laden with more such advanced features.
A host of other features include:
- Luxurious Dual-tone Brown & Black Interior theme with Carbon Fiber Finishing
- Leather wrapped soft touch dashboard & Door trims [First-in-class]
- Auto AC as standard across grades [First-in-Class]
- Shoulder Room & Knee Room [Best-in-Class]
- Large Configurable Storage with 400L Boot Space [Best-in-class]
- Cooled & illuminated glove box
The Kicks is a part of Nissan’s expansion strategy, which will see a host of more SUVs from the brand in upcoming years.